Buzz Workshop SF 2016 Indie Showcase
Buzz Workshop and Intel Developer Forum
1) Demo kiosk area at Buzz Workshop – Tuesday, Aug 16, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
2) Presentation slot during Buzz Workshop content sessions – Tuesday, Aug 16, 3:30 to 4:30
During this portion, we’ll have you present your quick game pitch to the audience at the Buzz Workshop.
3) Additional demo kiosk area slot during Intel Developer Forum – Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, time tbd.
There will be prizes awarded to selected games in connection with (1) and (2) above.
Please plan to be at Moscone from 11:00 am through 5:00 for the workshop. The organizers are hosting a happy hour after the event as well.
Presentation Slot Format (per (2) above)
- Each developer will have up to 5 minutes to present their game in front of the audience at the Buzz Workshop.
- We’ll have an introductory slide for each developer.
- We recommend that you start with a quick verbal elevator pitch and then play a video. We’ll plan to queue up your trailer unless we hear from you about a different video you’d want to use (via email to [email protected])
- This portion won’t include live demos. Folks will have opportunities to play the game at kiosks set up at the event.
Please upload your build through this form as soon as possible.
The Buzz Workshop space will be open from 9:00 am to 11:00 am on August 16 for set up.
Instructions for getting passes for you and your team:
1) Go to Eventbrite page
Buzz Workshop Location
Moscone Convention Center West, room 3016
We’re arranging for monitor frame signs for each game.
Please don’t bring standee signs or additional exhibiting materials – space is tight at the venue.
- Each exhibitor will get a monitor, table, headsets and signage provided by the event organizers.
- UPDATE: Please bring a game system to play your game — e.g. PC, laptop — and power cords/power strip
- If you need any other equipment to demo your games, please bring that (i.e. game controller, etc).
Let People Know You’ll Be There!
Talk up the event through your social media and local networks and let people know you’ll be there!
Let us know! [email protected]